8.29.2008

Freedom

I woke up this morning feeling incredibly free. Free like I have not felt since the spring. Free to be me and free from guilt. Free to move around like I have before. Free to explore and not let other people determine my degree of freedom.

Today is a lovely day. Today is a good day. Today is like a new birth. :) I have learned a lot, a whole lot. Never again will I trade small finite things for the eternal. :) Well at least I pray and hope God will not let me do that.

It's a good day.

Well I am off to see the city through my eyes and work on job stuff. I am excited about what the day will bring. I am excited about tomorrow's fair too and just seeing people that I have not seen in a while.
I am excited about giving DC another chnance. I think today after this morning I will be in a better mind to see what this town is all about.

I love you all and thank you for reading through my rambling angry to now joyful posts of the past few hours. It is amazing what sleep and setting boundries will do for you.

No comments: