This is not a new thought for me... I realized months ago that I needed to clean the blog-name of the guy I dated. All my blogs concerning him were tortured and whinny. For the record he was (is) an awesome guy and treated me well. He taught me a lot: about life and what it means to treat another person well. He honestly tried to take care of me, even when I didn't want to be taken care of. I hope that I will treat the next guy I date (and hopefully the last
So today I made myself go, what am I grateful for today? And I am grateful for a lot. I am grateful for getting a chance to meet Cheryl/Xavier/David who look out for me in the legal profession. I am grateful for my car being gone... because my mother and I have spent more time together. Heck I am grateful for the car incident because it is allowing my sisters to come through for me. It is forcing me to spend less money (important when you have none).
I am grateful for everything not going according to plan with job stuff. There is so much to be thankful for. I just need to remember that everyday.
So feel free when I start to whine too much to kick me in the seat of my pants. I will probably thank you later on.
*****
In other news I've been having some good God times... and I have been thinking about finally finishing the blog I started. Thinking about it...
But i need to get to bed. Again there will be substance at some point. But my bed is calling me and I must pick up.
No comments:
Post a Comment