7.17.2008

Black

So I woke up this morning loving being black. Typically that is a normal thing for me. I love looking at black women and seeing how beautiful we are. The color of our skin, to our nose, to the arch of our back, our black is a thing of beauty. Actually that is what fascinated me this morning my back. I love my back, I love the arch, I love that is how we are created that is so different from other races. And I was getting ready this morning I realized that if I had a daughter I would want her to experiance that too... I want her to experiance the beauty that is black.
Do you understand that our skin is the color of warmth? Gosh I could go on for hours. But I won't. I have to go study for the bar. :)

Anyways a truly random thought... sorry the only thing of substance in today's post is this. God was delibrate when He made us. There is beauty in all the different forms we came in. I love being brown... and I have lighter sisters who thrive in being whatever color they are. But we do not all look the same and I think that is wonderful--wonderful and creative. Why do we strive to be and look the same? He never intended that to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful woman my friend. God is so creative. Wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same color.