Sometimes you have to do things to prove you are alive.
I have those moments when life’s little disappointments get to me. Last night I had a little disappointment… the answer was a no for the job I interviewed with. And it bothered me because I allowed myself to like to people. But you know… yeah...
Anyways, I e-mailed a friend and asked him if he wanted to make a waffle house run with me. 7 hours later, one waffle house run, a trip to Atlanta to eat tacos at an all night Mexican joint and a dance in the school parking lot I am back home. I have to grasp at life. I think that is why I feel the need to touch the people. I like to know that they are there and we are alive and everything is ok. I needed that dance tonight, I just did. I needed to hear the music and move and touch another human being.
No comments:
Post a Comment